So on the subject of dreams. I think I had one last night. Don't remember. Oh well. I have been thinking about other dreams lately. Dreams that led to my stories. If you read the Stolen Child and the Book of Seas Sections, you can see where I got those ideas. One dream in particular has been sticking in my head. So here it is.
I was running away from people because I had been arranged to marry the Zombie King and I didn't want to. You see, at some point, he had fallen in love with me and I didn't know. So I ran to keep this from happening. When I got to a small town, not too far from my own, there were these 3 F5 tornadoes and they destroyed everything. I figured that the Zombie King would never let up and I should just go to him. At least in his good graces I could try to do some good. So I allowed myself to be taken by his henchmen. They were women from his harem. The one in particular was the head of the harem but my marrying him would change all of that. She had it in for me. She ordered the zombies to kill me instead of taking me back to the Zombie King. So I escaped from her and made my way to the church where he was waiting. The church was filled with zombies waiting to attack on the Harem Lady's orders. So I (was suddenly in a wedding dress and big hunting boots) took up a shotgun and was jumping over pews and shooting zombies with ammo that never seemed to end. I got up there and I married that Zombie King! He didn't look like a zombie though. He looked like Paul Bettany. Yum. At any rate, then I woke up.
So that was my dream. This dream in particular will not become a story, but it will make an appearance in one. I don't know why it was in my head today. Perhaps because Paul Bettany randomly popped in there? (Though he is welcome in my head at any time!)
Oh, Mr. Bettany, I'll never forget the sight of you walking buck naked down the road, just waiting for someone else to whomeyou could pitch The Book of the Duchess... :)
ReplyDeleteNow I am thinking of Adrian. (How did you spell it CATHERINE?)
ReplyDelete