07 June, 2012

I want Chinese food...

Mmmm...I could really go for some Chinese food.

Good news!  I got a new iPod!  I no longer have to go insane!!!  *Mini celebration for my iPod!*

Okay, on to business!  I suppose there isn't much business.  I'm in a rut with Stolen child.  For those of you who read on Authonomy and might be reading here, let me know if you think things are going too fast these last few chapters.  Or how about just let me know about the pace in general?  I think that is part of the problem.  I always feel like there should be more in between some things and less of something else and then I'm spinning and I fall to the ground and there are those wontons again...  Know the feeling?  I think that is about it for today!

Oh!  I got some samples for my wedding invitations!!  WOOT WOOT!!  They're so pretty.  Can I have them all and just send out a different invitation to everyone?  HAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment