So our cake balls were pretty much a success! We have delicious tasty cake balls and 12 mini pies. Wow. I don't think I will ever need to eat again.
So, on the subject of writing. I still encourage the poll. Please let me know if you have a preference or opinion at least on what seems the most interesting. Also, please feel free to leave me feedback on any of my plots. If you think something is too cliche or that sort of thing. Feedback is always welcomen provided it is civil. I can handle criticism and have even handled criticism where it was pretty much "this idea sucks" but if all you're doing is cursing me out and not saying anything constructive, I won't even bother. I have seen a few things like that. They're called "trolls." Any opinions on trolls?
As for everything else, well I am going to attempt to write while watching Surf Ninjas!! Such a great movie. We will see how this ends up.
I love talking to empty space! :)
Uh, Dad? You know that guy you said would come if we didn't eat our vegetables? He's here! :)
ReplyDelete