So how many of you walk/run/tredmill/etc? How many of you do this in spurts and pretend you do it all of the time? HA! Okay, that aside, I am on the hunt for a new job. Ugh. I have a job at Old Navy part time and will be trying to get as many hours as possible from them but I need something else. I NEED TO PAY BILLS!!
So I had to do one of those blasted survey things. I hate those. Wow. I was so distracted by this that I didn't realize I need to get my bum into bed. Ugh. Well, more when I am not distracted.
Haha, I do. I started doing the Couch to 5K program which is intervals of jogging and walking. Now I can jog for about 20 minutes, but my speed is far lower than it is when I do the intervals, so the calories burned is probably similar to what it was before. But I'm hoping to work my way up to a better speed.
ReplyDelete