Tonight I am baking a cake and letting it cool. Tomorrow I attempt cake balls. Cross your fingers!
So I have a question regarding my work. I am nearing the end of Stolen Child. This will still be needing a lot of work, but I wonder what people would like to see next. If you check out the "Ex Libris" section, you can read short synopses of my various stories. I shall add a poll on the side for a while to see what people want. Let me know! As for the section on Stolen child that was up, I have taken it down until further notice. I have a few things I want to adjust before continuing with it. It will be back and running when I finish!
Thanks all! I can't wait for this poll so I can see how few people read these posts!!!! :P
No comments:
Post a Comment