01 July, 2012

Views on the edge.

So I'm stuck on my writing.  I have so many wonderful suggestions from people on Authonomy, but at the same time, I am a little overwhelmed.  Holy buckets of so much to do, Batman!  How many of you feel this way?  Do you every get that little lazy feeling like "I want to better my writing.  I want to follow these suggestions.  At the same time, like so much else in my life, I want to be able to go "poof!" and have it be done. 

Well, the vote is in.  The work I move on to once I am finished with Stolen Child shall be Book of Seas!  Woot! Woot! I do like that story.  This will mean a lot more research on the Byzantine empire.  So if anyone has any good readings on this, suggest them please!!  We shall see what comes of this!

As for Stolen Child, I am in the process of struggling.  I am nearing some very important events that up until now had seemed they should be separated.  I realized that in my original storyline I thrice wrote in an event that could be summed up into one.  I managed to work two of them in and make it okay, but I am thinking that the coming events might not work as well as I originally planned.  What to do?  Well.  I think I shall write it and see what comes of it.

In other news...Titus Pullo brought down the Republic!  Caesar may now elevate himself to tyrant!

No comments:

Post a Comment