06 July, 2012

Love is the way

Oh Eli.  How it saddens me and keeps me from watching any more episodes of Xena to know that you are going to die.  I don't give a rats hind end if you are going to be a martyr for a good cause.  The world needs you!

Does anyone else think that editing sucks?  I know I need to fix my stories.  Hell, I need to finish my stories.  I need a "poof" button.

So who else has ever picked a single song and listened to it over and over and over again.  What was it?  Why this song?  Why over and over?  And how crazy were you at that point in time?

For me there are too many to name.  But one song that I frequently repeat is the first track on the Kingdom of Heaven soundtrack which, HOW COINCIDENTAL, is the song I am listening to right now.  I am listening to it because it makes me think of my Book of Seas.  This song is the cause of much inspiration for that story.  Over and over, because I like doing that to songs.  How crazy am I at this point in time?  Well, crazy as underpants! 

Another repeat song: My Boobs Are Okay by Lene Alexandra.  The title alone should send you to you tube to hear it and then you will understand.  Or maybe you wont.  Either way, I'm not getting into it.

3 comments:

  1. I've had "Walk Through My Door" on repeat a number of times because it's just such a great song. I also like "Clare de Lune," especially on the piano. Remember when Asumi played it at Jazz Show? I got chills listening to it. I think that was the first time I ever had music really, truly move me. :)

    Also, I found it immensely amusing that you chose to write about Xena fanfic because I was just thinking about some of the Xena fanfic we used to read earlier today. Great minds think alike, I guess. Either that or we know each other too well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awesome! I don't quite remember Asumi playing that, but I probably would if I saw the video. They do think alike! Amber and I are undertaking an immense Mary-Sueish project! It's going to be awesome!

      Delete
  2. Does anyone else think that editing sucks?
    YES!!!! Actually, I don't think it sucks - I know it does. I'm editing now and it's migraine-inducing.

    But! I've nominated you for the Sunshine Award, so smile! :)

    ReplyDelete