24 July, 2012

Tsukino-san

So I am sitting at home, watching the live action Sailor Moon.  I love this show so much.  Every time I watch Sailor Moon I remember just how much I love this!  Japanese people are so pretty.  Men and women alike.  I wish I was that skinny too so that I could dress like them.  Have you ever flipped through a Japanese fashion magazine?  Such great clothes! 

So I have a horrible habit.  When I write, I listen to music.  I know what you're thinking...that doesn't sound like such a bad habit.  BUT IT IS!  I have developed the need to have the perfect song playing while I write.  So I spend much of my time searching for the song that fits what I want to write.  It is actually pretty stupid when you think about it...and it gets worse.  Because I so desire just the perfect song, I often buy new music just to write to it!  I'm spending way too much money on this!  WTH?!  I have got to break this habit!  I have tried working on it and am getting a little better. 

So why don't I just listen to Pandora or something you might ask.  I don't trust Pandora to give me the right inspiration.  I mean, it is fine for listening to at work and that is how I have discovered a lot of my new music.  However, Pandora seems to think I need to like operatic rock.  I LOATHE this kind of music anymore.  It used to be that I would listen to Nightwish and Evanescence, but they're now overdone and pretty crappy.  But I won't rant on operatic rock right now.  I've already done that on Facebook. 

As for other things, I am wanting to write too many stories at once.  What do I do with this?  I mean, I realize that I can jump around, but then I never finish anything.  Ugh.  What to do.

Also, I hate the CAPS LOCK button!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment