14 August, 2013

Overlord

Blasted autocorrect! No the title wasn't supposed to be anything different, but I thought of all those annoying autocorrect issues when trying to decide the title. 

How do you remember things? I have a hell of a time sometimes and just when I think I have done well, there comes a list of things I have forgotten. Ugh, really?why is it like that? Why does our brain get to decide what is short term and long term? Why don't I own my brain and why does it own me?

Argh.

If you can't tell, the frustration is ridiculously high lately and my anxiety, worse. I feel like I just can't focus and that my life is spinning around me.

The good news is that as of this coming Saturday, I will be a mommy to aNewfoundland  Bernese mix! That's right! I'm talking about a dog! My baby comes to me Saturday and I am eager for his arrival! It cannot come soon enough. However, I am nervous! I am nervous that I will not be a good enough mommy. There is so much that goes in to training a well behaved dog. What if I fail?

How do you deal with these frustrations and worries? How do you cope?

I must rely on God. Thus far I have made him too small. I know that I can rely on God in all things. But doesn't that stop the worries? Not sure. When I find the answer, I'll let you know.

1 comment: