28 June, 2013

Nap time.

Is it nap time yet? I really want to play bioshock. And the sims. Can I just leave? I really don't want to finish this task. I can't wait until we get a puppy. I shouldn't be blogging at work. Thank god the boss is gone today. It sucks the boss is gone today. I have a lot of questions. I wish my bangs would cooperate. I need to get a chi. Damn I'm sleepy. I think this lady is cheating us on these invoices. Where can I find these? I wonder how late we will get to Lake City. Is it time to leave yet? Man I wish I could leave early.

Welcome to Friday Brain. What you've just experienced is the last 60 seconds of thoughts in my head.  Currently I am ready for a vacation. This weekend will be a bit of one, but I fear it will be over too soon. 

My muse is at it again. Nothing productive. Only feeding me new ideas. Seriously. It's like a new idea every hour. She's killing me.

Does she have some kind of muse ADHD or something? 

Now would be the perfect time to fall into Middle Earth or somewhere. I bet I would lose a lot of weight. That would be awesome. The only good thing about my enlarged belly is that I can pass myself off as pregnant and ppl won't think twice. Horrible, I know, but man I need to eat better. I bet I would have more energy then.

You know, since I have gotten this new job, life has been easier to focus on the non work things. I wonder why that is. Maybe I am just growing in general. (Jen, you're blogging at work. )  Okay, first, shush you!!! Second, this is my first I am not focusing so well at work day in months.  Pretty good if you ask me. The biggest problem is that my boss is gone and I have to pace everything slow enough or run out if things to do.

Balls. 

Well, until then, I shall try my best to EARN my pay. See you all later!!

2 comments:

  1. Very familiar with Friday Brain.
    You got a new job????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think everyone on the planet is familiar with Friday Brain. Heck, I get Friday Brain on Mondays sometimes. And Tuesdays. And pretty much any other day that ends in 'y'. :)

    Also? Focus is overrated. Unless you're writing, and then it's probably underrated. ;)

    ReplyDelete