I posted on Facebook tonight. "Your true friends will help you search for your dog's poo at night." Dougal is a blessing in so many ways. He brings people together. Who doesn't love a puppy? He loves mama, even if he would rather be pack leader. He loves daddy, and will usurp him someday...suuurrre. It makes you learn a lot of great life lessons and preps you for the eventual human babies you will one day have.
Of course I know that I have only had him for a few days, but that's a lot of learning in four days. I've learned about me a lot. I am truly blessed to have God give me such great experiences as I am having now.
As for writing, well, I've got a good feeling that there will be many a good works coming as I grow.
For now, enjoy:

No comments:
Post a Comment