19 August, 2013

Day 3

Eventually I will stop giving a diary about my dog. But it is an adventure. 

Lets just say that last night was horrid. Poor baby has a parasite.  Nothing bad, but it is one of those things already in a dog and makes an infection during stress. What's more stressful than going to a new home and being away from your family for the first time?

Dougal is doing well though. He is kind of a turd sometimes.  He seems to be the more dominant type and tries to test his bounds. This is most annoying when we take him potty.  He flops to the ground and won't get up. Like I said...turd. 

It was his first day all day in the crate. He whined a bit, but I think he did okay.

I worry about how he will do tomorrow, but time will tell. Prayers are welcome and needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment