I was watching an episode of Criminal Minds and he was on it oh too briefly! That led me to look things up on IMDB and somewhere between Criminal Minds and Tom Hardy, my attention turned to Riddick. The new movie shall certainly be enjoyable. However I am certain by the description I have already seen it. Where, you might ask? In the first two films. I'm pretty sure the writers just made a baby of those films. Will I enjoy it? Of course! I like watching those movies now. I will enjoy them again.
Why are there so few hrs in the day? I want to do so much. I want to procrastinate and still have enough time to do all of these things after. I think this is my biggest complaint.
And then there are the things that I need to do. Responsibilities and chores. Feck. When am I supposed to do them all? Since when do I have to be an adult.
Adulthood, you suck. Michael Ironside, you rock. Tom Hardy, you're hot.
No comments:
Post a Comment