14 October, 2012

I am going to electrocute myself....

.....if I keep on chewing on the headset cord for my iPod.  Not to mention, I'll end up without ear buds!

At any rate, I am in serious trouble!  Oh my am I in trouble!  I have fallen and fallen hard.  Would you like to know the reason why?  Well here he is...

Commander Nathaniel Taylor, Terra Nova
Yap.  That is right.  Commander Nathaniel Taylor.  I feel like I am in High School again based on how hard I fell for this guy!  I mean, he's so bad ass!  Not to mention he is an incredible babe!!!  Lord please make my body thinner and stronger then sweep me away to live in his universe because I don't know how I can go on!  (And while, you're at it, please give me Jennifer Love-Hewitt's hair from the first season of Ghost Whisperer.)  I'm going to die now...of heartbreak.  Actually, I think if I go and write some horrible Mary Sue Fanfiction, my life will be a little better.

To all my fellow dreamers, how often do you fall for a fictional character?  How many are in your "harem?"  Who are amongst the top?  Here's a really important one...HOW OFTEN IS IT A CHARACTER OF YOUR OWN CREATION?

Let's be honest, there is a Mary Sue hidden in all of us.  So long as she's not the rabbit sitting in our heads and working the controls, we're okay.  (Father Ted reference.)

I suppose that is it for now.  I just had to share this with the world.

I AM MADLY IN LOVE WITH COMMANDER NATHANIEL TAYLOR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment