05 September, 2012

Gravy and Cheesecake

So my obsession with cooking and baking is growing.  I have now spent my entire day looking up recipes...beginning with the idea to look up a swirled cheesecake so I can use my huckleberry syrup.  I have since expanded the recipes to pumpkin things, Christmas things, Shepard's pie, cheesecakes, Italian food, Greek food, and, well, the list goes on. 

I have now decided that I am going to attempt to make and almond spice cake tonight.  I'm thinking a light butter cream frosting glaze will do nicely.  I would like to make it a pumpkin spice cake, but it isn't fall and I don't have any pumpkin.  Buzzkill.

I think that I should go to bed.  But I want to make this stuff so much!  I am inspired to cook!  (Currently I am waiting on some things to heat.)  But you know, I can't wait until fall and winter to make spiced things.  I love spiced things...and pumpkin things!  I can't wait to make pumpkin things.

As for you, what do YOU like to make?

No comments:

Post a Comment