21 May, 2014

Moving

So I can totally feel God moving in my life now.  I know that I am taking a big step forward and am heading towards leading a life that is for Him.

WOOO!

It feels so much better.  Work has issues, but that will be fixed.  Life is full of trials, but with God I can get through all things!

One of the stories I have is reflecting that.  So votes have been coming in, and we are going to have a final decision soon.  I need to get out there and start advertising myself as a writer.  How do I do this?  I have no clue.

There was a Writer's Workshop that is scheduled for the last weekend in June, however, I don't think it has anything to offer.  One class about novels, but the people you can pitch to aren't interested in what I have to offer.  So I think, maybe, no.

I will let what few people this reaches know the outcome of the voting soon.

Thanks to all who have been helping!  All my love!

1 comment:

  1. Writers' workshop? Where, pray tell?

    Also, did you see my post about my writing process? Cuz if you didn't, you should. ;)

    ReplyDelete