I have finally figured out how to get my hair similar to how her hair is in Ghost Whisperer. YAY! Granted, it takes lots of planning and doing, but SOOOOO worth it!
Anyway, that out of my system,'
Why is it that we trust spell and grammar check? It's about as intuitive as a piece of wood. Really. One is simply unable to write beautifully constructed sentences or create fantasy worlds and people without those rotten red squigglies everywhere! AAAAAAGH!!!
I am a writer! I am an artist whose mediums is word! The words I place on a page paint an image of something so surreal and beautiful it cannot be grasped by mortal man, yet they will strive to obtain the beauty within my pages.
I am so full of crap.
I'm laughing to myself now. That was funny. At any rate, I should actually be writing. I just thought I would update the images on my blog and complain about spell check a little.
Peace Out!
Funny; my wife says I'm full of it as well. And that's when I'm not even writing.
ReplyDelete